Subject: As a precaution, you need to reset your Booking.com password
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 17:13:37 +0100

Booking.com
   Shawn Kinley Shawn

As a precaution, you need to reset your Booking.com password

   Hi Shawn,

   We're getting in touch to let you know we have temporarily locked your
   Booking.com account.

   During routine security monitoring, we discovered that your login
   credentials may have been compromised via another site unconnected to
   Booking.com. Because many people use the same email and password
   combinations across multiple sites, we have temporarily locked your
   account as a precaution. Your Booking.com account is safe and has not
   been compromised.

   To access your account again, you simply need to reset your password.
   We strongly advise you to do the same for any other sites and services
   where you use the same password, creating a strong, unique password for
   each one.

   Resetting your password can be done in four easy steps:
     * Go to the Booking.com homepage
     * Select ‘Sign in’ at the top of the homepage
     * Enter your Booking.com login email address
     * Click on the 'Continue with email' link
     * Use the 'Forgotten your password' link

   Please note that depending on your email service provider, it may take
   a few minutes to receive the 'Reset your password' email.

   Enabling two factor authentication (where an additional log-in code is
   sent to you, usually via a mobile device) is also one of the best ways
   you can ensure the safety of your online accounts. You can enable this
   for your Booking.com account in the Security tab on your Booking.com
   account settings.
   We take your security and privacy very seriously, and will contact you
   quickly if we notice anything unusual in the future.
   Many thanks,
   The Booking.com Security Team
     __________________________________________________________________

   Copyright © 1996–2023 Booking.com. All rights reserved.
   This e-mail was sent by Booking.com, Herengracht 597, 1017 CE
   Amsterdam, Netherlands

   Privacy and Cookies | Customer service