Subject: [CDKeys] Re: Odd emails from CDKEYS
From: "cdkeys.com support" <[email-masked]>
To: ShawnFP <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 15:44:07 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (4222299) has been updated.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.
----------------------------------------------

Liam D, 8 Nov 2022, 3:44 pm UTC

Hi,

Many thanks for contacting CDKeys.

We have passed your enquiry and details to the relevant support team and they will investigate the matter for you.

Once they have all the information they will respond, this is usually within 72 hours.

Kind Regards,

Sebastian M 

Support Ace | CDKeys Customer Support

----------------------------------------------

ShawnFP, 8 Nov 2022, 3:22 pm UTC

I received a CDKEYS "welcome" email and "account confirmation" email at 
3:16 today but did not sign up for your service. (at my GMAIL account 
[email-masked])
at 3:18 I received notification that "my cdkeys.com email has been 
changed" I did not do that either.
What is your service and why is this being sent?

--------------------------------
This email is a service from CDKeys.

[0OD694-3999R]