Subject: Fwd: Your report about your DB user account
From: Shawn Kinley <[email-masked]>
To: Shawn Kinley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 23:35:50 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jan 3, 2023 at 4:23 PM
Subject: Your report about your DB user account
To: <[email-masked]>

Your message of: 28.12.2022

Our reference: 1-158690066283

Dear Mr. Kinley,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We are sorry to hear that your DB user account seems to have been accessed
by a stranger and used to make a purchase.

If the payment has been done via a direct debit from your account, please
initiate a refund via your bank and inform Deutsche Bahn via this email:

[email-masked]

that this has not been done by you nor with your blessing. The claim
management department will investigate the issue and inform you once the
situation has been checked.

It is also advisable that you contact your local police department to place
a report about your personal details being abused. Please add the case ID
you will receive from there in the report to the previously named
department.

If there has been a different payment method being used, we kindly ask you
to either inform us about this or contact the DB ticket department
directly. [email-masked]

Regarding your request to cancel a voucher, we need to inform you that we
are legally denied that option in Germany. We thank you for your
understanding.

If you have any question related to this, please feel free to contact us
again.

Best regards

Your Kundendialog DB Fernverkehr AG

If you have any further questions or suggestions, please call us. You can
reach us by phone 0049 (0) 30 2970 daily around the clock. Press “9” to be
transferred to the English-Menu.

________________________________________________________________

Further information about terms of our Privacy Policy you can find here >>
https://www.deutschebahn.com/en/privacy_policy-1207606

Homepage http://www.db.de

Registered Office: Frankfurt am Main

Registry Court: Frankfurt am Main, Com. Reg. No. 83 173

VAT ID No. DE 260656754

Executive Board: Dr. Michael Peterson (Chairman), Stefanie Berk, Anja
Schöllmann,
Heinz Siegmund

Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Richard Lutz