Subject: Fwd: Your question about order number UTF1LK ID[|#1695324880#5340476#5b0016e#|]
From: Shawn Kinley <[email-masked]>
To: Shawn Kinley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 20:01:55 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Online-Service www.bahn.de <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2022 at 6:13 PM
Subject: Your question about order number UTF1LK
ID[|#1695324880#5340476#5b0016e#|]
To: <[email-masked]>

 <http://www.bahn.de/>

Dear Mr Kinley

Thank you for your e-mail.

We are very sorry that you have become a victim of a credit card fraudster.
Please contact your financial institution immediately - if you have not
already done so - revoke the payment and discuss all further necessary
security measures.

It is advisable to file a report against this potential fraud. Change your
password and e-mail address in your bahn.de account. Please do not delete
your account. We also recommend that you set up 2-factor authentication for
your user account on bahn.de using the "Activate additional protection"
function, and that you change your password with your e-mail provider.

If credit card data has been used for fraudulent purposes on our booking
platform www.bahn.de, this does not presuppose that the data has also been
tapped there. Fraudsters often use e-mails or websites with malicious code
to obtain users' data.

To ensure secure access to our website for our customers, we use only the
HTTPS communication protocol, which enables encrypted data transmission.

We effectively try to prevent fraudulent bookings on www.bahn.de by using
proven prevention logics. These include, for example, booking limits. We
additionally secure a credit card payment by entering the three-digit card
verification number and, if necessary, by using 3-D-Secure
("Three-Domain-Secure").

We would be glad to continue to welcome you on our pages and in our trains.

Kind regards

Your bahn.com team

__________________________________________________________________________________________

> Persönliche Daten
>
> anrede: Herr
> vorname: Shawn
> nachname: Kinley
> telefonnummer: 015735255036
> mail: [email-masked]
> auftragsnummer: Utf1lk
> mitteilung: This Booking was not made by me. I have written another
message to you through my gmail account.
>
> Please cancel this booking. And please contact me if there is information
about whoever made this transaction. Was it made in person? Where was it
made.
>
> Please contact me about this. I have changed my password to your site
online.
> Shawn Kinley

ID[|#1695324880#5340476#5b0016e#|]
*Hilfe und Kontakt*

<http://www.bahn.de/auftragssuche>
<http://www.bahn.de/meinebahn>
<https://chatbot-bahn.de/>
<https://inside.bahn.de/services-bahn-social-media/>
<http://www.bahn.de/bahncard>
<http://www.bahn.de/kontakt>
<http://www.bahn.de/mobile>
*Meine Buchungen* *Kundenkonto* *Chatbot* *Social Media* *BahnCard*
*Kontakt* *Mobile*

*Impressum*

DB Vertrieb GmbH
Europa-Allee 78 - 84
60486 Frankfurt am Main

Handelsregister B des Amtsgerichts Frankfurt am Main
HRB 79808
Ust-IdNr.: DE 814160246

Die DB Vertrieb GmbH wird vertreten durch den Vorsitzenden der
Geschäftsführung, Finanzen/Controlling sowie Vertrieb Fernverkehr Herrn
Nils Hartgen, die Geschäftsführerin Vertrieb Nahverkehr Frau Carmen Maria
Parrino und den Geschäftsführer Personal Herrn Thomas Hermann.
© Deutsche Bahn AG