Subject: Thanks for redeeming your promotional code
From: Google Ads <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 15:10:10 -0800

Your Customer ID: 943-145-4443

Sign In  
<https://notifications.google.com/g/p/ACnX6LatgNl3psAllPF9GABAkAxQ36Q7FW76XLLTIJ1AwlGlKffoSLlQLFRYZ5DQWZAQOfZNce07oopOTf0gRmNXGSHvcYX4BOPijLdaNS2mFJuDBDczgO8>

Google Ads

Congrats on redeeming your Google Ads offer

Thank you for trying Google Ads to grow your business. You're now on your  
way to earning €400 in ad credit for future spend. To take the next step,  
just meet the terms specified in your offer and we'll automatically credit  
your account so you can reach even more potential customers.

View your promotions  
<https://notifications.google.com/g/p/ACnX6LbvnWcy8tUIkTUNDufgjqpV7k0DLNHyPzErun7PVD0Mr___Oyz_yXdZ_gEm0CWVljf-Ivtj_Uf2XKKxsimt27DCkUGV3b1ijVpbZIAq62jmHNVUJXqohcYGWL5-SQ1uN_KSrnysWZw>

Thanks,

The Google Ads  Team

This email was sent to update you about your Google Ads account.

Google

© 2022 Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.