Subject: Congratulations | You're on your way to reaching more potential customers
From: Google Ads <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 11:40:29 -0800

Your Customer ID: 943-145-4443

Welcome to Google Ads.

You've joined millions of businesses around the world that are reaching  
their goals by advertising online.
 
Soon your new ad can start showing to potential customers who are looking  
for what you have to offer – helping you grow your business.

Most ads are reviewed within one business day, but some reviews may take  
longer if the ad requires a closer look.

Once your ad goes live, you'll receive a confirmation email letting you  
know that it's showing. 
  
See you online,
Google Ads Team
We're here to help

Call 0800 589 4932 for a one-on-one consultation with our Google Ads  
experts to help you set up and optimize your campaign – for free.

Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
www.google.com  
<https://notifications.google.com/g/p/ACnX6LZ0_hjfSrOqSkNiM4teV0N1WKA_eeQ0NIYBbZJ6oZx7VwfUQUoW1L4epE21AGC-0XSInWkCnjm-bcJ2iM4A90EN6hjtJDCXq0_b8PnPmw8H_rz_>

You've received this mandatory service announcement email to update you  
about important changes to your Google Ads account.