Subject: Your Google Ads account is suspended
From: Google Ads <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 17:51:20 -0800

Your Customer ID: 943-145-4443
Sign in  
<https://notifications.google.com/g/p/ACnX6LY1xslP5ae343EhHjZfjCn7-9-c5BKUxvcWhAFinpEC3K3sGySczJmkbANjLipuboJWwsYStuDljQZTdA0jSzxwrAK28uQ507LNnaNhiC5k5Qn0BTpBZHzastotFkfmYuINOjE>

Google Ads

Your account is suspended

Your Google Ads account 943-145-4443 has been suspended because we’ve  
identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of your account.

As a result, your ads will no longer run on Google or our partner websites,  
and you can’t create any new accounts.

If you believe your account was suspended in error, submit an  
appeal<https://notifications.google.com/g/p/ACnX6LY4_4cCl3Np5nM8cBbs-ZDIC2_TBqT7aa5NZ70RBCdoancNtm3_clgbDjihlZVRntgVyqE8CYKErNJI8CUmTk4MoaRyYaW8ESIb-zhkgjBRxeWT03yImQkzGHRjLlTtehxq07bB0OUrcHQmaUrtKHDIsVaslvRU8x9qvB9ZccnWrPO6uiIjHrOJagVmbMosAAkVsJQododqb2BvtwkpIKws>  
and explain why. If you are viewing this email on desktop, the appeal form  
may load on your Google Ads account’s Quick help panel. This allows you to  
view the status or reopen an existing appeal. We aim to review new appeals  
within 5 business days, though sometimes it can take longer.

We only reactivate accounts where there’s a good reason. Take the time to  
be detailed, honest, and accurate in your appeal. Learn  
more<https://notifications.google.com/g/p/ACnX6La2rdhQCYti_9NSv_NrnjLyN-15Lv3gczCcLrq7hpFj_tWoeNQm0mJj6BmZzCk4D7XizVXJ9mtL4MyKs0vLCpH6Zoh5SxTVwv1i5hmSeBbUKUuPX_1hr5dLPbBaH_wFmeu3Gb9v3KJ4WSgm7QwMzpsUUYCK2SUPNr-fR2Vjn2R9KdUPohupqLhreI52Gs5Wd6ghu0v2WLqbz_GsooWDIYdCsN1OiyuZZQ>  
about why we suspend accounts and the reasons we take these actions.

Thanks,
The Google Ads Team

This email was sent to update you about your Google Ads account.

Google

© 2022 Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.