Subject: Follow up to your email [3-7562000032990]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 15:09:22 +0000

Hi,

Thank you for waiting while we reviewed your account suspension appeal.

After reviewing your case and taking your feedback into consideration,
we've confirmed that your account was and still is in violation of our
Google Ads policies.

As such, we will not be reactivating your account. Please don't create new
Google Ads accounts, as these will be suspended too. When we suspend a
Google Ads account, the suspension applies to the account owner and any
current or future linked Google Ads accounts.

Learn more <https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/2375414> about why
we suspend accounts and the reasons we take these actions.

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account and you qualify for
a refund, you can always cancel your account
<https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2424604?visit_id=637203112107983023-3237971006&rd=1>
and request your refund
<https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/1703646?visit_id=637203112107983023-3237971006&rd=1>
.

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,
The Google Ads team

Google Inc. | The Google Ads Support Team | Google Marketing Solutions |
ads.google.com
We're here to help       
<https://support.google.com/google-ads/bin/answer.py?&answer=8206>   Call
<https://support.google.com/google-ads/bin/answer.py?&answer=8206>        
[image:
Email] <https://support.google.com/google-ads/bin/answer.py?&answer=8206>
Email <https://support.google.com/google-ads/bin/answer.py?&answer=8206>
<https://support.google.com/google-ads/bin/answer.py?&answer=8206>   Chat
<https://support.google.com/google-ads/bin/answer.py?&answer=8206>        
[image:
Chat] <https://support.google.com/google-ads/bin/answer.py?&answer=8206>    
Ask
Experts <https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/>       
<https://support.google.com/google-ads/bin/answer.py?answer=1722054&utm_source=htc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=conversion>
   Help Center
<https://support.google.com/google-ads/?vid=1-635779877535370090-2033747508&hl=en#topic=3119071>
© 2021 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

This email may be confidential or privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it went to
the wrong person. Thanks. The above terms reflect a potential business
arrangement, are provided solely as a basis for further discussion, and are
not intended to be and do not constitute a legally binding obligation. No
legally binding obligations will be created, implied, or inferred until an
agreement in final form is executed in writing by all parties involved.