Subject: Re: is the case ID of your support email [6-2223000033719]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 11:21:13 +0000

We’ve opened a case for you

Thanks for reaching out.

Our team will begin working on your support request right away, so you
won’t have to do anything else—you’ll be sure to hear from us as soon as we
have an update. You can find the case ID for your request in this email’s
subject line. In the meantime, please feel free to check the Google Ads
Help Center <https://support.google.com/google-ads#topic=7456157> for
answers to your questions.

Thanks for advertising with Google! We look forward to helping you.

Sincerely,
The Google Ads Team
© 2021 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

This email may be confidential or privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it went to
the wrong person. Thanks. The above terms reflect a potential business
arrangement, are provided solely as a basis for further discussion, and are
not intended to be and do not constitute a legally binding obligation. No
legally binding obligations will be created, implied, or inferred until an
agreement in final form is executed in writing by all parties involved.