Subject: Account Compromised [6-2223000033719]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:34:35 +0000

Hi Shawn ,

Thank you for contacting Google Ads Support.

*Query: Account CompromisedCID:9431454443Investigation:*

Thanks for reaching out. We have recently detected some unusual activity in
your Google account and took the appropriate action to keep your account
safe.

Your Google account has been secured.

More detailed findings of our team’s review are included below, as well as
steps to ensure the security of your Google Account going forward.

What We Found:

Based on our review and investigation, we found that your Google Account [
[email-masked]] was potentially compromised on [*2022-Nov-08]* and a
new compromised Ads account( *9431454443*) was created and linked to your
Google Account. We have suspended the compromised ads account which was
created using your identity. In the event that you were charged for the
compromised advertising costs, Google may provide a reimbursement. If the
advertising costs have been charged to your form of payment, you can work
with your bank to charge the amount back in your account. We will remove
any advertising costs that have not yet been charged to you. Your account
security is of the utmost importance to us and to safeguard your account
against other potential security attacks, we recommend the additional
security measures included below:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enable 2-Step Verification which provides an added layer of security when
accessing your accounts by requiring both something you know (your
password) and something you have physically (your phone or a security key).

Change the password for ALL users with account access.

Check for malware and viruses in ALL computers that are used to access your
accounts.

ADDITIONAL TIPS ON ACCOUNT SECURITY

Protect yourself from unauthorized account access in the future by
following these tips:

I. Phishing Prevention

1. Don't reply to, or click links within, emails that ask for personal,
financial, or account information.

2. Check the message headers. The "From:" address and the "Return-path"
should reference the same source.

3. Instead of clicking the links in emails, go to the websites directly by
typing the web address into your browser, cutting and pasting a URL, or
using bookmarks.

4. Look for "https" at the beginning of the URL and the padlock icon in the
browser to ensure you are on a secure page.

5. Use a browser that has a phishing filter (Chrome, Firefox, Internet
Explorer 7 or later, Safari, or Opera).

6. Use strong passwords. A strong password should be: unique; include
letters, numbers, and symbols; and be changed regularly.

7. If you ever need to change your account information, such as your
billing details or your password, you should always sign in to your account
from the main Google Ads sign-in page (https://adwords.google.com) and make
the changes directly within your account. For more information on changing
your username and password, read our Help Center article here.

II. Malware Prevention

1. Keep your computer's antivirus and antispyware software, browser, and
security patches up to date.

2. Regularly run system scans.

3. Use caution whenever you're prompted to download an email attachment,
follow an instant message link, install a plug-in, or download an
unfamiliar piece of software. Remember that crimeware can be disguised to
resemble anti-virus software. Always research a company's reputation before
downloading its software or visiting its website.

III. Unauthorized Sign-In Prevention

1. Secure and encrypt your wireless network.

2. Don't leave your computer unattended. If you're using a public terminal,
make sure you sign out of all your accounts before you leave.

3. Assign a separate sign-in to each user. Don't share sign-in email
addresses and passwords.

4. Always grant the lowest access level necessary to each sign-in.

Thank you for choosing Google Ads. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
Pranjal
gTech Customer Experience

*NB: If you need to reference this support ticket in the future, the ID
number is 6-2223000033719*

This email may be confidential or privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it went to
the wrong person. The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement,
are provided solely as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended
to be and do not constitute a legally binding obligation. No legally
binding obligations will be created, implied, or inferred until an
agreement in final form is executed in writing by all parties involved.
 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
     Mountain View, CA 94043, USA