Subject: Fwd: VISA Emergency Services Notification – Not approved 22S154221-02
From: Shawn Kinley <[email-masked]>
To: Shawn Kinley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 21:33:15 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jan 5, 2023 at 8:20 PM
Subject: VISA Emergency Services Notification – Not approved 22S154221-02
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello,

Your Emergency Card Replacement was not approved by your issuer, please
contact them for further assistance. If you need help reaching them, please
click here
<https://usa.visa.com/dam/VCOM/download/personal/security/gcas_general_numbers.pdf>
to contact us, or call direct at +1-303-967-1058 and provide your VISA
Emergency Services Request: 22S154221-02

Thanks,

*VISA Global Customer Assistance Services | **Global Fulfillment Center*

Electronic Privacy Notice. This email, and any attachments, contains
information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications
privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you
are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally
prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise
disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and then
immediately delete it. Any information you provide to us on this
interaction will be used to assist you and for the other purposes described
in the privacy notice posted at Visa.com
<https://www.visaeurope.com/privacy/>.