Subject: Fwd: VISA Emergency Services Notification - Action Required 22S154221-02
From: Shawn Kinley <[email-masked]>
To: Shawn Kinley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 01:08:39 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Dec 28, 2022 at 9:57 PM
Subject: VISA Emergency Services Notification - Action Required 22S154221-02
To: <[email-masked]>

**We encourage you to check your email periodically, as we will send you
updates on the progress of your case via email. To make sure you receive
all our correspondences, always remember to check your SPAM or Junk email
folders **

Hello Shawn Kinley

Thank you for using Visa Emergency Services. We have begun working on your
request and would like to take this opportunity to explain the next steps.

Visa will work on your behalf to contact your financial institution as we
must first receive approval to proceed with your request. While this may
cause delays, please understand Visa is diligently working with your bank.
Upon your bank’s approval, you will be notified of your emergency card’s
delivery date.

In the meantime, we ask you to confirm your details below.  Confirming your
information will help to expedite the process and ensure accurate delivery.

   - Travel address: K.M. katzenstein binger str 7, Mainz, RHEINLAND-PFALZ,
   GERMANY, 55116
   - Date of departure from travel address:  <Blank>
   - Contact number: <Blank>

*Below are options to confirm or edit your information.  Please select one
of the following methods:*

   - Via Online - access case details by clicking *here
   <https://cardholder.visaonline.com/vchs/login?email=>**.* Answer the
   security validation questions, then click *Edit*.  If you have requested
   Emergency Cash, *please write your name in the comments field as it
   appears in your Passport/Picture ID.  If your ID has been lost or stolen, *
   write "*No ID*”.  Once information is correct, click *Confirm.*
   - Via Email - click reply.  Respond *Confirm* if all details are
   accurate.  Respond *Edit* if information is incorrect.  Provide *your
   name as it appears in your Passport/Picture ID,* updated address,
   departure date and/or contact phone number.  *If your ID has been lost
   or stolen, *write "*No ID*”

Feel free to click *here
<https://cardholder.visaonline.com/vchs/login?email=>**.* to see the status
of your request at any time.  You may contact us for assistance or to be
connected to your financial institution by calling Global Toll-Free Numbers
<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fusa.visa.com%2Fdam%2FVCOM%2Fdownload%2Fpersonal%2Fsecurity%2Fgcas_general_numbers.pdf&data=05%7C01%7Cnfairclo%40visa.com%7Ce1841647063d4f93f78f08da806126c6%7C38305e12e15d4ee888b9c4db1c477d76%7C0%7C0%7C637963452136429481%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=zqKDaOBKeBShEV0%2B9qCJvGxWQ3k1be4nvtXpdUqJqkE%3D&reserved=0>
(charges
may apply).  For your convenience, we are available 24 hours, 7 days a week via
chat here <https://usa.visa.com/support/consumer/lost-stolen-card.html>.
On-behalf
of your Financial Institution and Visa, it is our pleasure to assist you.

Sincerely,

*VISA Global Customer Assistance Services | **Global Fulfillment Center*

Electronic Privacy Notice. This email, and any attachments, contains
information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications
privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you
are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally
prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise
disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and then
immediately delete it. Any information you provide to us on this
interaction will be used to assist you and for the other purposes described
in the privacy notice posted at Visa.com
<https://www.visaeurope.com/privacy/>.