Subject: Security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 08:07:05 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If you don't
recognize this account, remove
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kiqwqXaoD23odYzk5QPyYwRu0fw6PtvIt-3yOrvino3L5loeX8uvbi6iuP86g6U&rfn=325>
it.
A new sign-in on Pixel 6

[email-masked]
We noticed a new sign-in to your Google Account on a Pixel 6 device. If
this was you, you don’t need to do anything. If not, we’ll help you secure
your account.
Check activity
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1668240425329?rfn%3D325%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D-453438977701888623%26et%3D1>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2022 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA