Subject: Security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 11:11:04 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If you don't
recognize this account, remove
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kipq3ojhXYEahV5Qnq6_eKoJzTHtJpyEg_GXcrMNUTS7jNj8OOvjUf8szQALpC0&rfn=325>
it.
A new sign-in on Windows

[email-masked]
We noticed a new sign-in to your Google Account on a Windows device. If
this was you, you don’t need to do anything. If not, we’ll help you secure
your account.
Check activity
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1668424264202?rfn%3D325%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D-5745969171993834491%26et%3D1>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2022 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA