Subject: Critical security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:44:29 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If you don't
recognize this account, remove
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kiqpaZ6JTFKFpbUVLbfYOs_sGYcXGY_VC1ChwJ11VxlVilWed9NGEQqMERi92HM&rfn=311>
it.
Suspicious activity in your account

[email-masked]
Someone might have accessed your Google Account using harmful malware on
one of your devices. You’ve been signed out on that device for your
protection.
Take action
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1668498269258?rfn%3D311%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D3987508560046331585%26et%3D1>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2022 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA